Inclusion Parksville Society has been accredited by CARF for the following programs:
- Oceanside Day Program (Choices and Options)
- Self Help Skills
- Semi Independent Living
- Community Career Connections
CARF 2016 Survey results:
- “Inclusion Parksville Society is commended for the strides it has made since the previous CARF survey.”
- Board Governance Accreditation was not conducted.
- Inclusion Parksville Society has been granted three years of accreditation.
- Accreditation is valid until April 30, 2019.
CARF 2015 Survey results:
- PDACL has been granted a one year accreditation
- Board Governance Accreditation was not conducted
- Accreditation is valid until April 2016.
CARF 2012 Survey results:
- PDACL has been granted a further three years of accreditation.
- Two new areas of accreditation are - Community Career Connections and Board Governance.
- Accreditation is valid until October 2014.
CARF 2008 Survey results:
- "This organization (PDACL) has met internationally recognized standards...."
- PDACL was awarded accreditation in October 2008 for three years.
- Accreditation will be in force until October 2011.